Great Christmas or holiday cookie.
White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) butter + 2 Tablespoon soften
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) light brown sugar firmly packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) uncooked rolled oats
- 2 cup(s) white chocolate chip morsels
- 1/2 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1/2 can(s) pecans or walnuts chopped optional
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating well. Beat in egg and vanilla flavoring just until combined. Add flour mixture and oats; stir until blended. Stir in white chocolate, craisins and nuts. Cover and chill dough 1 hour, if desired.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls, 3" apart, onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 13 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 5 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
- Prep: 10 min.; Cook: 15 min. per batch; Other: 5 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pbarres and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes