Great Christmas or holiday cookie.
White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) butter + 2 Tablespoon soften
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) light brown sugar firmly packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) uncooked rolled oats
- 2 cup(s) white chocolate chip morsels
- 1/2 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1/2 can(s) pecans or walnuts chopped optional
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating well. Beat in egg and vanilla flavoring just until combined. Add flour mixture and oats; stir until blended. Stir in white chocolate, craisins and nuts. Cover and chill dough 1 hour, if desired.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls, 3" apart, onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 13 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 5 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
- Prep: 10 min.; Cook: 15 min. per batch; Other: 5 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pbarres and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note