The white chocolate cranberry cookies are always a hit with my Christmas cookie lovers that don't care for all things chocolate. They're as easy to make as a chocolate chip cookie or a snickerdoodle, and they're so festive for this time of year. Glad to be bringing them back for the third time in a row this Christmas!
White Chocolate-Cranberry Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sweetened and dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Beat butter in a large bowl at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating until combined. Add egg and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda; gradually add to sugar mixture, beating well. Stir in cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 14 minutes or until golden. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This