White Chocolate-Cranberry Cookies
Dried cranberries taste surprisingly sweet. When paired with white chocolate, they'll make these cookies a favorite choice.
Yield: 2 1/2 dozen
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sweetened and dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Beat butter in a large bowl at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating until combined. Add egg and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda; gradually add to sugar mixture, beating well. Stir in cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 14 minutes or until golden. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Chocolate-Cranberry Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Cookies