White chocolate cranberry cookie
Community Recipe from
- 12 tablespoon(s) Softened butter
- 1 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 1/4 cup(s) Flour
- 2 cup(s) White chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) Dried cranberries
- Preheat oven 350. Degrees
- Beat room temperature. Butter and sugars til fluffy. Add vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and egg...add flour, stir until blended, add chips, and cranberries.
- Scoop onto cookie tray, bake 12 minutes, til edges are brown. Let cool on tray for 5 minutes before removing them to cooling rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JeanMartin48 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes