White chocolate cranberry cookie
Community Recipe from
- 12 tablespoon(s) Softened butter
- 1 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 1/4 cup(s) Flour
- 2 cup(s) White chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) Dried cranberries
- Preheat oven 350. Degrees
- Beat room temperature. Butter and sugars til fluffy. Add vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and egg...add flour, stir until blended, add chips, and cranberries.
- Scoop onto cookie tray, bake 12 minutes, til edges are brown. Let cool on tray for 5 minutes before removing them to cooling rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JeanMartin48 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note