the trick to getting the fudge to set firmly so you can cut it into squares is to buy a candy thermometer (sold at bed bath and beyond) and place it in your pot while boiling. allow the mixture to boil until the tempurture hits the line marked "soft ball stage". once it hits this mark you can remove the pot from the heat and follow instructions going forward. good luck!
White Chocolate Cookies 'n' Cream Fudge
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 2 Hours
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 (5-oz.) can evaporated milk
- 2 (12-oz.) packages white chocolate morsels
- 1 (7-oz.) jar marshmallow cream
- 3 cups coarsely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 25 cookies), divided
- Pinch of salt
- Line a greased 9" square pan with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil; cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; add white chocolate morsels, marshmallow cream, 2 cups crushed cookies, and salt. Stir until morsels melt.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cookies over fudge, gently pressing cookies into fudge. Cover and chill until firm (about 1 to 2 hours).
- Lift uncut fudge in aluminum foil from pan; remove foil, and cut fudge into squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This