I agree with Mom2Will, would be better with REAL white chocolate. However so hard to find! Those "white chips" are so sweet, and I even used chocolate wafers instead of oreos (same cookie, but without the filling) to try to cut down on the sweetness. This was sickeningly sweet will never make again.
White Chocolate Cookies 'n' Cream Fudge
Beloved chocolate sandwich cookies stud a vanilla fudge landscape in this delicious dessert.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 2 Hours
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 (5-oz.) can evaporated milk
- 2 (12-oz.) packages white chocolate morsels
- 1 (7-oz.) jar marshmallow cream
- 3 cups coarsely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 25 cookies), divided
- Pinch of salt
- Line a greased 9" square pan with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil; cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; add white chocolate morsels, marshmallow cream, 2 cups crushed cookies, and salt. Stir until morsels melt.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cookies over fudge, gently pressing cookies into fudge. Cover and chill until firm (about 1 to 2 hours).
- Lift uncut fudge in aluminum foil from pan; remove foil, and cut fudge into squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note