Tropical White-Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Tropical White-Chocolate Chunk Cookies incorporate dried tropical fruit to boost flavor to tried-and-true white chocolate chip cookies. Play around with other flavors for your favorite combination!
More From Allyou
Bake: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 281
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 10g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 38g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 38mg
- Sodium: 180mg
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 16 tablespoons (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups white-chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped dried mango, papaya or pineapple (or a combination)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, such as almonds, pecans or walnuts, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 375ºF; line 2 large baking sheets with parchment. Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- 2. Using an electric mixer on low speed, beat both sugars and butter until well mixed, about 3 minutes. Beat in vanilla and eggs. Add flour mixture and mix just until a dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips, dried fruit, coconut and nuts, if desired.
- 3. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets, spacing about 3 inches apart. Bake until golden around edges, 9 to 10 minutes. Let stand on baking sheets for 5 minutes, then remove to wire racks to cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note