Best cookies ever! My family likes a bigger cookie so I doubled the size. Really great!
White Chocolate Chip-Oatmeal Cookies
Indulge in these white chocolate chip-oatmeal cookies for a fresh twist on the traditional chocolate chip cookie. Crunchy pecans balance out the white chocolate chips' sweetness.
Yield: Makes about 5 dozen
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked regular oats
- 2 cups (12 ounces) white chocolate morsels
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until yellow disappears after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in oats, morsels, and pecans. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 12 minutes. Cool on baking sheets 3 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts