White Chocolate Cheesecake Bites
These sweet little bites are perfect for a crowd, and leftovers freeze well. But, the recipe can be easily cut in half to make 45. Instead of chocolate morsels, you can top each mini dessert with fresh raspberries, blueberries, or strawberries.
More From Oxmoor House
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 8 ounces white chocolate baking squares, melted
- 6 (2.1-ounce) packages frozen mini phyllo pastry shells
- 1 cup (6-ounce package) semisweet chocolate morsels
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla; beat until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in melted white chocolate.
- Place phyllo shells on baking sheets. Spoon 1 teaspoon filling into each shell (do not overfill). Sprinkle each with 3 or 4 chocolate morsels. Bake at 300° for 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely; chill until ready to serve. Store in refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note