- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 8 ounces white chocolate baking squares, melted
- 6 (2.1-ounce) packages frozen mini phyllo pastry shells
- 1 cup (6-ounce package) semisweet chocolate morsels
How to Make It
Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla; beat until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in melted white chocolate.
Place phyllo shells on baking sheets. Spoon 1 teaspoon filling into each shell (do not overfill). Sprinkle each with 3 or 4 chocolate morsels. Bake at 300° for 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely; chill until ready to serve. Store in refrigerator.