- 2 (3.4-ounce) packages fat-free white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier or other orange liqueur or orange juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 19 ladyfingers, split
- 1 (12-ounce) tub cranberry-orange crushed fruit
How to Make It
Prepare both packages of pudding mix according to package directions, using 2 3/4 cups whole milk instead of skim milk. Stir in orange rind, 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier, and vanilla. Gently fold in whipped cream.
Line bottom and sides of a 9" springform pan with ladyfingers. Spoon pudding mixture into pan. Cover and chill at least 4 hours or until dessert is set.
Combine crushed fruit and remaining 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier, stirring well. Place dessert on a serving platter; carefully remove sides of pan. Serve with cranberry sauce.
Note: We used Jell-O brand pudding mixes and Ocean Spray crushed fruit in a plastic tub. Find the crushed fruit on the aisle with the canned fruit.
Note: Here's an easy way to arrange ladyfingers in the springform pan. Simply remove rows of connected ladyfingers intact from their package, and unfold them into the bottom of pan, and then again around sides of pan.