White Chocolate-Butterscotch Pretzels
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
- 1 pound white melting chocolate
- 1 15-oz. pkg. mini pretzels
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- Break up white chocolate into about 6 pieces and place in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Dip pretzels into the chocolate and lay on wax paper to dry.
- Melt butterscotch chips in the microwave repeating instructions for the chocolate. Spoon melted butterscotch into a plastic zipping bag; snip off a corner. Drizzle butterscotch over pretzels.
- Let pretzels set for a few hours, or overnight if packing into gift bags.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts