White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) white chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- Heat the white chocolate chips, butter, and milk in a saucepan over medium heat until all is melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the vanilla. Add the confectioners' sugar slowly, stirring constantly, until combined. Add more milk or sugar to achieve desired spreading consistency.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings