This is the best frosting I've ever had. Its not as sweet as some recipes, in fact, I like it so much I eat it by the spoonfuls! I put it on carrot cake and cinnamon rolls. My brother was eating a cinnamon roll and he said, wow, this is really good frosting, get this recipe Cyndy. It makes a lot so if you want to have extra so you can eat it by the spoonfuls if you must. ;-) The picture here doesn't make you want try it, but believe me, it is awesome!
White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
Photo: Tina Cornett
- 1 (4-ounce) white chocolate bar, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, divided
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 6 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Microwave chocolate pieces and 1/4 cup whipping cream in a 1-quart microwave-safe bowl at MEDIUM (50% power) 1 minute and 10 seconds. Whisk until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. (Do not overheat mixture.)
- Beat butter and 1 cup powdered sugar at low speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add remaining 5 cups powdered sugar alternately with remaining 1/4 cup whipping cream, beating at low speed until blended after each addition. Add white chocolate mixture and vanilla; beat at medium speed until spreading consistency.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This