White Chocolate Brownies
Dense, white-chocolate brownies are delicious during the holidays, as either a party dessert or a gift.
Prep and Cook Time: about 50 minutes. Notes: Creamy white chocolate and almond toffee bits top these golden brownies. Store them airtight for up to 2 days.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 193
- Calories from fat: 51%
- Protein: 2.1g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Carbohydrate: 21g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Sodium: 95mg
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/3 cups chopped white chocolate (about 8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup almond toffee bits
- 1. In a 2- to 3-quart pan over low heat, frequently stir butter and 1 cup chopped white chocolate until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and stir in sugar, eggs, vanilla, and flour until well blended.
- 2. Spread batter evenly in a buttered and floured 8-inch square baking pan. Sprinkle toffee bits and remaining 1/3 cup white chocolate evenly over the top.
- 3. Bake in a 350° oven until edges feel firm to touch and begin to turn a shade darker, 25 to 30 minutes.
- 4. Run a knife between pan rim and brownie. Let cool in pan on a rack, about 1 hour. Cut into 9 or 16 squares.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per small brownie.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note