White Chocolate-Blueberry Brownies
More From Southern Living
Bake: 44 Minutes
Cool: 1 Hour
- 4 (1-oz.) unsweetened chocolate baking squares
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3.5-oz.) package dried blueberries
- 1 (4-oz.) white chocolate bar, coarsely chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line bottom and sides of an 8-inch pan with aluminum foil, allowing 2 to 3 inches to extend over sides; lightly grease foil.
- 2. Microwave chocolate squares and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals. Whisk in granulated and brown sugars. Add eggs, 1 at a time, whisking just until blended after each addition. Whisk in flour, vanilla, and salt. Stir dried blueberries and chopped white chocolate into batter.
- 3. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 44 to 46 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Cool completely on a wire rack (about 1 hour). Lift brownies from pan, using foil sides as handles. Gently remove foil, and cut brownies into 16 squares.
- Note: We tested with Sunsweet Dried Blueberries and Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Bar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts