- 1 (3.4-ounce) package regular or fat-free white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry spreadable fruit
- 2 tablespoons amaretto or 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (10.5-ounce) angel food cake
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- calories 221
- caloriesfromfat 9 %
- fat 2.2 g
- satfat 0.2 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 4.5 g
- carbohydrate 44.7 g
- fiber 0.9 g
- cholesterol 1 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 342 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, using a whisk and 2 cups fat-free milk; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine spreadable fruit and amaretto in a small bowl, stirring with a wire whisk until smooth; set aside.
Cut cake into 1-inch cubes. Arrange half of cake cubes in a 2-quart trifle bowl or straight-sided glass bowl; brush with half of fruit mixture. Spoon half of pudding over cake. Repeat layers with remaining cake, fruit mixture, and pudding. Sprinkle with toasted almonds. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes.