Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) pork sausage or chicken sausage
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 can(s) 15 1/2 oz. great norhern beans rinsed and drained
- 2 chicken boullion cubes
- 1 3/4 cup(s) water
- 2 can(s) chopped green chilis
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) whipping cream or half and half
- In a large pot, brown the pork with the onion. Drain fat. Add beans, boullion, water, chilies, and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 30 minutes. Stir in sour cream and whipping cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melody6kids and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews