Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 chicken breasts medium
- 3 can(s) white beans
- 2 onions medium
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2 can(s) green chilies
- 2 tablespoon(s) cumin
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Boil chicken, straining and reserving 5 cups of chicken stock. Finely chop chicken. Saute onion and garlic in vegetable oil until clear and soft. Add chicken stock, beans, and chilled spices. Bring to boil. Lower heat and simmer for 45 to 60 minutes. 'Add salt and pepper to taste and serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JDBain and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note