My personal variation... hot!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cooked chicken breasts chopped or shredded
- 2 can(s) cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup(s) frozen corn kernels
- 1 orange bell pepper diced
- 1 cup(s) mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1 Vidalia onion chopped
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 4 habanero peppers
- 3/4 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1.5 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) coriander
- 1 tablespoon(s) pepper
- 2 limes
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) Monterrey Jack or white sharp cheddar shredded
- olive oil
- Coat bottom of large pan in olive oil and heat on med-high. Add onions, chicken, and garlic. Saute until chicken is no longer pink, about 10 mins.
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, add chicken broth, cumin, coriander, pepper, line juice, and whole habaneros. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium and cover. Simmer for about 15 minutes. Add the onion, chicken, garlic mixture. Add the corn, beans, bell pepper, mushrooms and white wine.
- Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes. Garnish with shredded cheese sprinkled on top of each bowl, along with a dollop of sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyArrington and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
WHITE CHILI Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews