Love this recipe. So easy and good. Will definitely be doing again.
- 2 can(s) great northern beans
- 2 can(s) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can(s) Rotel
- 2 can(s) Shoepeg corn
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth (or 2 cans worth. 2 cans will have just a couple extra ounces)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 1 small onion (sauteed or just thrown in, your choice)
- 1 pound(s) Velveeta (Can be mexican or regular, depending on how spicy you want it)
- Chop the onion and saute (if desired). Put everything (except for the velveeta) in a large pot. Do not drain anything or add water to the condensed cream of mushroom soup. Cover and let simmer. Cut the velveeta into cubes and. Stir quite often (to keep it from sticking to the bottom of the pot) until it is completely melted. Serve.
- This with a side vegetable (or salad) or just chips, lasted for 3 meals for my husband and myself. When it was on the lower side (for the 3rd meal) I added some sliced green onions and mushrooms. I absolutely loved it and my husband said it was good but that he would have preferred it without the green onions. All the ingredients (from Walmart) came right at $13.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mkwestbrook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note