Community Recipe from
- 6 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 can(s) great northern beans
- 1 can(s) pinto beans
- 1 onion, large, chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 (sm) can(s) green chilis
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 4 cup(s) chicken cooked, shredded
- 2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 pound(s) Jack cheese
- Combine and simmer, all but last 3 ingredients, for one hour.
- Add chicken and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add sour cream and Jack cheese, let simmer for a few minutes, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes