Community Recipe from
- 6 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 can(s) great northern beans
- 1 can(s) pinto beans
- 1 onion, large, chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 (sm) can(s) green chilis
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 4 cup(s) chicken cooked, shredded
- 2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 pound(s) Jack cheese
- Combine and simmer, all but last 3 ingredients, for one hour.
- Add chicken and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add sour cream and Jack cheese, let simmer for a few minutes, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note