White Chicken Chili
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 4-6 cup(s) rotisserie chicken
- 2-3 can(s) 14.5 oz. chicken broth
- 1 can(s) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cilantro
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 can(s) great northern beans
- Saute onions in olive oil: add remaining ingredients and heat 30 min. Serve topped w/shredded Monterey Jack cheese and/or sour cream and tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LDaVega and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Chicken Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes