White Chicken Chili
White Chicken Chili is a tasty, convenient chili that is week-night easy. It has the added plus of a low fat alternative to the typical chili made with ground beef. Recipe from McCormick. Stir in 1 can (8 3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained, or 1 cup frozen corn kernels with the beans. Stir in 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained, or 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes with the beans.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 package(s) White Chicken Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 15 to 16-ounce can(s) white beans, undrained
- Assorted toppings such as shredded cheese, chopped avocado, chopped cilantro or sour cream
- 1. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- 2. Stir in Seasoning Mix, water and beans. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with desired toppings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note