White Chicken Chili
Crock pot white chicken chili.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 48 ounce(s) Glass jar of Great Northern Beans
- 1.5 pound(s) chicken breasts - cooked & shredded
- 24 ounce(s) chunky salsa
- 6 ounce(s) can green chilies
- 3 cup(s) chicken broth
- 16 ounce(s) Monterey Jack cheese - shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) cumin
- Combine all ingredients in a crockpot and cook on low 5-6 hours
- Can freeze leftovers
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note