White Chicken Chili
My favorite White Chicken Chili recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) onions chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic finely chopped
- 3 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 can(s) 11 oz. white shoepeg corn drained
- 2 can(s) 15-16 oz. great northern beans drained
- 2 cup(s) cooked chicken chopped
- salsa verde
- Spray Dutch oven with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Cook onions and garlic in Dutch oven, stirring occasionally until onions are tender. Stir in remaining ingredients except chicken and salsa. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 20 minutes. Stir in chicken; heat until hot. Serve with salsa verde.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kchanning25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Chicken Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews