White chicken chili
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 jar(s) White navy bean soup
- 1 Onion
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) Flour
- 3/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 cup(s) half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon(s) Hot sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) White pepper
- 2 can(s) chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- Sauté onions in 4 T butter until soft. Remove from pan.melt remaining butter; whisk in flour; cook 3 min constantly whisking without browning. Stir in onions and gradually add broth and 1/2 and 1/2, whisking constantly. Bring to boil and simmer x 5 min. Stir in everything except sour cream. Stir in sour cream 20 min before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KJKinnett and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White chicken chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes