White Chicken Chili
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) chicken breast cubed
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 can(s) great northern beans rinsed & drained
- 1 can(s) chicken broth
- 2 can(s) chopped green chiles 4 oz. each
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Boil chicken breasts approx. 20 mins, let cool then cube. Combine all ingredients and simmer 30 mins. Serve with sour cream and hot sauce if desired. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Katie77 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note