White Chicken Chili
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) 14.5 oz. chicken broth
- 1 can(s) 7 oz. green chilies
- 1 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 chicken breasts cut in small pieces
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 3 clove(s) garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 onion, chopped
- shredded Jack Cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 3 can(s) white beans, drained and rinsed
- In a blender, pour 1 of the cans of beans, 1 of the cans of chicken broth and the can of chilies, blend until smooth.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, add chicken and cook until moisture evaporates; add onion and garlic, cook until onion is softened. Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring occassionally.
- Serve topped with cheese alongside some cornbread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CandyMaxey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note