Easy and very tasty. Not too spicy, perfect over corn chips.
WHITE CHICKEN CHILI
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (4 ounce) diced green chilies, drained
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups chopped, cooked chicken breast
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese, optional
- Sour cream, optional
- Salsa, optional
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and saute until tender. Add the chilies, flour and cumin; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add the beans and chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until lightly thickened. Add the chicken and heat through. Garnish with cheese, sour cream and salsa, if desired.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- Calories 338; Total fat 10g; Saturated 2g; Cholesterol 38mg; Sodium 381mg; Carbohydrate 37g; Dietary Fiber 9g; Protein 25g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CannedFoodFan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note