Easy and very tasty. Not too spicy, perfect over corn chips.
WHITE CHICKEN CHILI
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (4 ounce) diced green chilies, drained
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups chopped, cooked chicken breast
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese, optional
- Sour cream, optional
- Salsa, optional
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and saute until tender. Add the chilies, flour and cumin; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add the beans and chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until lightly thickened. Add the chicken and heat through. Garnish with cheese, sour cream and salsa, if desired.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- Calories 338; Total fat 10g; Saturated 2g; Cholesterol 38mg; Sodium 381mg; Carbohydrate 37g; Dietary Fiber 9g; Protein 25g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CannedFoodFan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note