White Chicken Chili
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1lb boneless chicken breast,cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 med onion
- 1 1/2 teas garlic powder
- 1Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 6 cans of great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 box chicken broth
- 2 can chopped green chilis
- 1 teas. salt
- 1 teas. ground oregano
- 1/2 teas. pepper
- 1/4 teas cayenne pepper( can get too spicy for kids)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- In sauce pan, saute chicken,onion,garlicpowder in oil until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add beans, broth, chilies, and seasonings. bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for thirty minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and heavy whipping cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BethRecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Chicken Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews