- 1 (10-ounce) block white Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons fully cooked bacon pieces
- 1/4 cup minced green onions (about 4 onions)
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- Scoop-size corn chips or crackers
How to Make It
Stir together white Cheddar cheese and next 3 ingredients until well blended. Shape mixture into a ring with a 2-inch center on a serving platter. Cover with plastic wrap, and chill at least 2 hours.
Fill center of ring with preserves just before serving. Serve with corn chips or crackers.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Cracker Barrel Natural Extra Sharp-White Cheddar Cheese.