Made this recipe,was one of the easiest cheesecakes I made,topped with fresh strawberries and homemade glaze,everybody loved it!!
White Caramel Cheesecake
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) butter (1 stick) melted
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cup(s) white chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 2 package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cup(s) caramel apple dip divided
- Heat oven to 350. Combine butter, sugar and cinnamon inmedium bowl. Add crumbs, toss until crumbs are moistened. Press into bottom of 9-in springform pan. Bake for 10 min. Cool.
- For filling- heat 1 2/3 cup white choclate morsels and cream in medium sauce-pan over low heat, stirring until smooth, cool for 15 min. Beat cream cheese in large mixer until fluffy. Beat in morsel mixture and vanilla extract. Stir in eggs. Heat 1 cup caramel apple dip in small sauce pan over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, or until just slightly softened. Remove from heat, stir in 1 cup of cheesecake mixture. Alternately spoon cheesecake mixture and caramel mixtures into prepared pan, ending with caramel. Swirl gently with knife.
- Bake 55--60 min or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Turn off oven and let cheesecake stand for 1 hour . Remove from oven, let cook on rack for 15 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Caramel Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings