White Beans with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) dried great northern beans, sorted and rinced
- 2 clove(s) garlic, crushed
- 6 cup(s) water
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) dried basil leaf flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 can(s) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Mix all ingredients but olives and tomatoes into a 3.5-6 quart slow cooker.
- Cover, cook on high heat setting 4-5 hours or until beans are tender.
- Stir in tomatoes and olives.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kubedoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Beans with Sun-Dried Tomatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes