Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 whole(s) garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 4 whole(s) sprigs of thyme (leaves only)
- 1 whole(s) large shallot thinly sliced
- 1 can(s) cannellini beans (14 oz) drained, rinsed
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring now and then, until it just begins to turn brown, 3-4 minutes.
- 2. Add the thyme and shallot and cook for 1 minute more.
- 3. Add the beans and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- 4. Add 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper and the red wine vinegar and cook for 5 more minutes.
- 5. Adjust seasonings to your taste and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables