White Bean-Turkey Chili with Corn Bread Dumplings
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 15-oz. can TJs Cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 16-oz. jar TJs chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- Chili powder (optional)
- 1 pound(s) cooked turkey (TJs roast sliced turkey breast with juices)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese (1 oz.) (optional)
- Slivered green onions (optional)
- 1/2 package(s) Trader Joes Corn bread mix
- 1 ounce(s) water
- 1. Chop turkey. In Dutch oven combine turkey, salsa, beans, chili powder, and 2/3 cup water. Bring to boiling.
- 2. Meanwhile, for dumplings, in a medium bowl mix together corn bread mix, egg, and 1/2 cup water. Drop batter by large spoonfuls on boiling turkey chili.
- 3. Cover; reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted into a dumpling comes out clean. To serve, top chili with cheese, green onions, and chili powder. Makes 4 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bigwavekv and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Bean-Turkey Chili with Corn Bread Dumplings Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers