- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) lean ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped onion (1 cup = about 1 large)
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper (1 cup = about 1 med)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Great Northern beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 (11.5 oz each) tomato-vegetable juice
- 1 tablespoon Gebhardt Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
How to Make It
Hands On: 25 minutes
Total: 35 minutes
Spray large saucepan with cooking spray. Add ground turkey, onion and green pepper. Cook and stir over medium heat about 8 minutes or until turkey is crumbled and no longer pink.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, beans, vegetable juice, chili powder and cumin. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; cover. Simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.