White Bean Relish
- 1 (16-ounce) can navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 (0.7-ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine first 8 ingredients (navy beans through garlic) in a large bowl.
- Combine salad dressing mix, water, vinegar, and olive oil in a jar. Cover jar tightly, and shake vigorously. Pour over bean mixture, tossing gently. Cover and chill; toss before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note