- 1 (8.5-oz.) French bread baguette, cut diagonally into 1/4-inch slices
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 (15.5-oz.) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup diced jarred roasted red bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Garnish: torn basil leaves
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°. Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet, and coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle with desired amount of salt and pepper. Bake 8 minutes or until toasted.
Process beans and next 3 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Toss together olives and next 2 ingredients. Spread bean mixture on toasted bread slices, and dollop with olive mixture. Garnish, if desired.