Lemony White Bean Mash
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 65
- Fat: 2.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Sodium: 142mg
- 1 (15-ounce) can rinsed and drained cannellini beans
- 3 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place cannellini beans in a bowl; mash with a fork. Add celery, parsley, lemon juice, olive oil, and kosher salt; stir to combine.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables