White Bean Kielbasa Stew
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) White beans
- 1 pound dried white beans (such as great northern or navy)
- 14 ounces kielbasa, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 5 ounces baby spinach (6 cups)
- country bread, for serving
- In a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker, combine the beans, kielbasa, broth, tomatoes (and their juices), onion, garlic, rosemary, and 1 cup water.
- Cover and cook until the beans are tender, on low for 7 to 8 hours or on high for 5 to 6 hours (this will shorten total recipe time).
- Just before serving, stir in the spinach. Serve with the bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cindyminturn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note