White Bean Kielbasa Stew
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) White beans
- 1 pound dried white beans (such as great northern or navy)
- 14 ounces kielbasa, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 5 ounces baby spinach (6 cups)
- country bread, for serving
- In a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker, combine the beans, kielbasa, broth, tomatoes (and their juices), onion, garlic, rosemary, and 1 cup water.
- Cover and cook until the beans are tender, on low for 7 to 8 hours or on high for 5 to 6 hours (this will shorten total recipe time).
- Just before serving, stir in the spinach. Serve with the bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cindyminturn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes