White-Bean & Kale Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 3 cup(s) kale sliced
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 2 whole(s) medium sized carrots chopped or sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 2 cup(s) low-fat chicken broth
- 2 can(s) white kindey beans drained and rinsed
- In large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, kale and garlic; saute about 3 minutes. Add remaining ingredients, except beans. Bring liquid to simmer. Reduce heat and cook until kale and carrots are tender, about 10 minutes. Add beans and heat through. If desired, sprinkle with dried red-pepper flakes to add spice and as an optional garnish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note