This is excellent - the perfect hummus taste! I drizzled some organic whole wheat hummus bread with olive oil and sprinkled with chopped rosemary to pair with the hummus. Everyone LOVED it!
White Bean Hummus
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 (15.5-ounce) cans great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Garnish: paprika
- Pulse garlic and rosemary in a food processor 3 or 4 times or until minced.
- Add beans and next 4 ingredients; process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Pour olive oil gradually through food chute with processor running; process until mixture is smooth. Cover and chill 1 hour. Garnish, if desired. Serve with crackers, sliced cucumber, pimiento-stuffed olives, and pitted kalamata olives.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This