- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1 (16-ounce) can cannellini beans or other white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) preshredded reduced-fat Mexican blend or cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chiles
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (10-ounce) can enchilada sauce (such as Old El Paso), divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro (optional)
- calories 372
- caloriesfromfat 19 %
- fat 8 g
- satfat 1.6 g
- monofat 2.1 g
- polyfat 3.6 g
- protein 17.5 g
- carbohydrate 60.5 g
- fiber 6.2 g
- cholesterol 3 mg
- iron 3.9 mg
- sodium 1076 mg
- calcium 291 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine the sour cream and beans in a food processor; process until almost smooth. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese, chiles, onions, chopped cilantro, and cumin.
Combine 1/3 cup enchilada sauce and 1/4 cup water in a small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Dip one tortilla in the sauce mixture to soften; transfer to a plate. Spread 1/4 cup bean mixture down center of tortilla; roll up. Place roll, seam side down, in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas and bean mixture. Add remaining sauce to pan; cook 1 minute. Spoon over enchiladas; sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with minced cilantro, if desired.