White Bean Dip with Rosemary
Give this simple dip a pop of color with a sprig of fresh rosemary on top. Prep: 10 minutes.
Yield: Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini or other white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Garnish: fresh rosemary sprigs
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Pour into a serving bowl, and lightly drizzle with olive oil. Serve with a sliced baguette or crudités. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note