- 1 1/2 pounds PILGRIM'S PRIDE Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (16-oz.) cans navy beans, undrained
- 4 (4.5-oz.) cans chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (1.25-oz.) envelope white chicken chili seasoning mix
- Toppings: chopped fresh cilantro, shredded Monterey Jack cheese, chopped tomatoes, chopped avocado
How to Make It
Sauté chicken in hot oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until done.
Stir in beans and next 3 ingredients; bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes. Serve with desired toppings.