White Bean Chili
More From Southern Living
- 1 1/2 pounds PILGRIM'S PRIDE Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (16-oz.) cans navy beans, undrained
- 4 (4.5-oz.) cans chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (1.25-oz.) envelope white chicken chili seasoning mix
- Toppings: chopped fresh cilantro, shredded Monterey Jack cheese, chopped tomatoes, chopped avocado
- Sauté chicken in hot oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until done.
- Stir in beans and next 3 ingredients; bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes. Serve with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note