White Bean Chili
Yield: Makes about 8 cups
More From Southern Living
- 2 pounds fresh turkey tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (15.8-oz.) cans great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can CAMPBELL'S Condensed Chicken Broth
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can chopped green chiles
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Toppings: sour cream, fresh cilantro
- 1. Cut turkey into bite-size pieces. Cook turkey in hot oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes or until browned.
- 2. Add onion and garlic, and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until onion is tender.
- 3. Stir in beans and next 6 ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 30 to 45 minutes or until thickened. Remove and discard bay leaf; serve with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes