White Bean Chicken Chili
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
It doesn't get any easier than this White Bean Chicken Chili. With such great flavor, you would never suspect this dish has only 5 ingredients.
Yield: Serves 4 to 6
- 1 48-oz. jar Great Northern beans
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 1 16-oz. jar salsa
- 1 8-oz. pkg. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 8-oz. pkg. jalapeno cheese, cubed
- Add ingredients to a stockpot; heat over low heat until cheeses melt. Stir in up to one cup water for desired consistency; heat until warmed through.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes