White Bean-Chicken Chili
Prep: 4 minutes; Cook: 22 minutes. To get 3 cups of frozen chopped cooked chicken, buy a 20-ounce package. You'll have about 2 cups of chicken left over for another use.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 1/2 cups)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 284
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fat: 8.3g
- Saturated fat: 4.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 28.3g
- Carbohydrate: 23.5g
- Fiber: 6.1g
- Cholesterol: 58mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
- Sodium: 920mg
- Calcium: 187mg
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup frozen chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 2 (15.5-ounce) cans cannellini beans, undrained
- 3 cups frozen chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt-free Mexican seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño peppers
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; sauté 2 minutes.
- Mash one can of beans in a small bowl with a fork. Add mashed beans, remaining can beans, and next 4 ingredients to pan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add cheese; simmer 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes