- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained*
- 1 (12 1/2-ounce) can solid white tuna in spring water, drained and flaked
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped purple onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Sourdough or rye bread
- Lettuce leaves
How to Make It
Stir together first 11 ingredients; chill 1 hour. Serve on lightly toasted bread with lettuce.
* 1 (15-ounce) can navy beans may be substituted for cannellini beans.